To receive automatic updates of your theme, you need to activate your license key.
To activate your license key:
- In Theme Palace, go to My-Account > View Licenses > Manage Sites
- Add your site URL in the space provided (see below).
- After entering your URL, click on Add Site.
The next step is to add your license key to your theme installation. To find your license key:
- Go back to My-Account.
Click on View Details and Downloads.
You can copy the License Key of your purchased theme there.
The final step is to add your license key to your copy of the theme. To do this:
• From your WordPress Dashboard, go to Appearance > Theme License.
• Paste the License Key in the specified area.
• Click Save Changes.
You are now set up to receive automatic updates of your theme.
To buy a theme from Theme Palace, you need to register/log into Theme Palace.
- If you don’t have an account, you can follow the link here to create an account.
- After creating an account and logging in, go to Shop.
- Find the theme that best suits your needs and then click on Purchase.
- Then click Checkout to make your payment and get your theme.
- Select your payment method and fill in the form, then click We currently support payments through PayPal. You can use your credit or debit card to make a payment even if you do not have a PayPal account.
- You will get a ‘Thank you for your purchase’ screen where you can see the license key for your new theme. You will need this license key to receive automatic updates of your theme after you have installed it. You will also receive the license key with your purchase receipt in your e-mail address.
- You can download the theme from the ‘Thank You’ screen or the link provided in your purchase receipt email.
- You can also log into your Theme Palace My Account anytime to view your purchase details, and download your theme or its updates.
To install your new theme, first, you must have a working WordPress installation. For information on installing WordPress, please see Installing WordPress, from the WordPress Codex.
Once WordPress has been properly setup, you can install your new theme from your WordPress Administration Panel on the WordPress dashboard.
Installation using the WordPress Administration Panel:
- Download the theme of your choice from your Theme Palace member My-Account to your computer.
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Panel.
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New.
- Click on Uploads and browse to find the downloaded file on the desktop where you have it saved.
- Click on Install Now to install the new theme.
- Click on Activate.