To install your new theme, first, you must have a working WordPress installation. For information on installing WordPress, please see Installing WordPress, from the WordPress Codex.
Once WordPress has been properly setup, you can install your new theme from your WordPress Administration Panel on the WordPress dashboard.
Installation using the WordPress Administration Panel:
- Download the theme of your choice from your Theme Palace member My-Account to your computer.
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Panel.
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New.
- Click on Uploads and browse to find the downloaded file on the desktop where you have it saved.
- Click on Install Now to install the new theme.
- Click on Activate.