Home Forums Free Themes Travel Ultimate 504 Gateway Error in Activating WP Travel Plugin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jamienna
    Participant

Hi there,
    The trip details were appearing before but we had to deactivate WP Travel plugin because we’re testing what plugin is causing another issue.
    We have been trying to activate it again since yesterday but we are getting a 504 gateway error.
    We already contacted our hosting provider and they said that they also can’t activate it on their end and they advised that we contact the plugin developer.
    Can you please help on this? We can’t see all trips that we have entered because we can’t activate the plugin.
    Thanks.

wensolutions
    Keymaster

Hello

Can you please provide us with your admin login credentials so that our developers can carry out with the further inspection regarding the issue ?

Please provide the credentials in the given address : support[@]wptravel.io

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards!

jamienna
    Participant

Hi,
    I have just sent the email with login details to your support@ email.
    It came from jhoenna2011[at]gmail[dot]com.
    I also used the same subject from the one here so you can quickly know that it’s the same concern from this one and I also included a link to this ticket.
    Highly appreciate a quick response.
    Thank you.

jamienna
    Participant

Hi,
    How’s the issue?

wensolutions
    Keymaster

Hello

We are looking after your issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hoping for your kind co-operation.

Regards!

jamienna
    Participant

Hi,
    I appreciate that you acknowledged my concern.
    Hope to get it resolved soon.
    Thank you.

wensolutions
    Keymaster

Hello

We inspected your site thoroughly and now, WP Travel seems to be working perfectly fine. The issue was there due to the stored cache. We cleared the cache of your site and we were able to activate the plugin.

If the issue repeats again, please clear the cache and verify the issue.

For any further query/confusion, feel free to reach back to us.

Regards!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.