Home › Forums › Pro Themes › Education Hub Pro › Color Change and Width Changes
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 4 months ago by wensolutions.
November 23, 2016 at 4:10 pm #24001outdoorsgirl407Participant
Need help changing the blue color on the site, the other colors Ive been able to change however the blue main color I am unable to change. I need to change the blue color to a grey color.
Also how do I adjust the width on the page? It is very wide and needs to be smaller.
Your help is appreciated.November 23, 2016 at 11:46 pm #24012wensolutionsKeymaster
The Education Hub pro theme comes with a wide range of color options to choose for specific section of your website. Please try changing your desired area color from Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Color Options.
If you are still facing trouble, Please provide us your website URL also referring to the section / website area you are having trouble changing color so that we can guide you to a solution precisely.
Regarding the width of the page, we would also need to inspect your website for the layout you have currently selected for your site. You can also control the width of the page by setting a layout with a sidebar in the theme from Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Global Layout > Content-primary sidebar.
If the solution does not meet your requirements, please let us know your specific requirement with the site URL and we will surely provide a fix.
Best Regards !!November 25, 2016 at 4:50 pm #24177outdoorsgirl407Participant
http://www.conradacademy.org, I have attempted to change the color via the customized options multiple times but no luck.November 27, 2016 at 10:49 pm #24267wensolutionsKeymaster
For the Customization flexibility, the blue color used in individual section is possible to modify from different sections in customizer. Please find below the instructions to change the “blue” color in each individual section present currently in your website.
- The blue color in your menu background can be changed to your desired color from your Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Color Options > Primary Menu Color Options > Main Background Color.
- The blue color in the top header can be changed from Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Color Options > Header Top Color Options > Background Color.
- The blue color in the footer area can be changed from Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Color Options > Footer Area Color Options > Background Color.
Hope this Helps,
Best Regards !!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.