December 15, 2016 at 11:30 am #25715
After seeing this theme in WordPress.org, it called my attention but I have a few question about it
1. Slider did not change size after trying several pictures, including 1200×600, 800×400, and 500×250. So my question would be what code can I use to make the slider “flexible”?
2. Codes for changing colors. I’m thinking about changing the default blue to #E07500. If I could get the most used CSS commands like the header, menu, slider, etc that would be awesome.
3. Child theme usage. I tried a code in a child theme I created, but it didn’t work, although it worked fine in the customizing section. If there’s a code I could add so the Custom CSS in my child theme works?
4. Index.php. After adding the team, all the pages except for the home have the index.php in it. Would be helpful if I could take that out or simply hide it.
5. Slider description. I see that the slider uses info from the page to let people know what the page is about. But when I added dummy text into it, the slider looks all gibberish. Would be helpful if I could add something to clean all that mess.
6. Social Media icons. Where can I add those? Different plugin perhaps?
7. Hide Home >> Page on every page. There’s already a header that says the page. It would be over repetition and the line is unnecessary.
PS. Sorry if I sound kind of bossy, I really like the theme. But those 7 things are what I would like to change. If you guys could help me, I would highly appreciate it.December 15, 2016 at 3:41 pm #25734
I figured out the social media icon, but it appears in the footer, which I do not want. How to take the footer down off?December 15, 2016 at 3:52 pm #25736
Nvm. Got the icons outDecember 15, 2016 at 10:18 pm #25753wensolutionsKeymaster
Good to know that your issues / confusions have been resolved.
Please feel free to post in your queries if you have any in future and we will get back to you.
Best Regards !!December 15, 2016 at 10:46 pm #25754
I still need help with the other ones and I have an additional question as well
Is it possible to delete the Mediclean by WEN Theme from the footer and replace the copyright to that side?December 15, 2016 at 11:25 pm #25757wensolutionsKeymaster
Please find below the replies regarding your queries listed down below :
1) Slider Image size : The Recommended image size by the theme is 1350px X 590px. But adding a image larger than the image size also does flexibly increase the height. Please let us know your desired size of the site so that we could help you accordingly.
2) Color changing codes : The option to change colors of each sections in the theme is available with the pro version of the theme.To know more about this and all the other amazing features of the pro version of the theme please see the link here : http://themepalace.com/downloads/mediclean-pro/
3. Child theme usage. You can use the child theme approach for making the modification for the theme. So, after successful creation and activation of the child theme you should be able to make your modifications.Please let us know the changes you tried so that we could debug it.
4. Index.php. Please provide us your website URL so that we could look into the issue and provide a fix.
5. Slider description. Yes, the slider does pull the excerpt of the page as a description / caption. However, we are having trouble understanding the layout being “gibberish”. Please explain to us further your requirements so that we could help you further.
6. Hide Home >> Page on every page. The section you are referring to is the breadcrumb section and can be removed from your Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Customizer > Theme Options > Breadcrumb Options > Breadcrumb Type > Disabled.
Best Regards !!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.