Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Bridget Morningstar
MemberI also wanted to mention that the pages I’m looking at that I’d like to recreate are called “Archive” pages when you click on them. For example “Archive: Courses”, “Archive: Team”, “Archive: Testimonials”. And then there are special pages for individual teachers like “Greg Ron”, I’d like to know how I can create pages like this or where I access features for setting up a page as such. Thanks!
Bridget Morningstar
MemberThank you for the quick reply, I have thoroughly enjoyed the excellent customer service. I have been using the page templates discussed in your reply, my only concern is that there are only a few and the ones I was hoping to access aren’t available from the page edit screen. Are those the only page templates available? Because the demo shows so many more, only I’m guessing that they are only there since it’s a demo and I can’t actually recreate them myself? I’d love to make a few pages like the “courses” page on the demo and the “team” pages and teacher pages the demo shows, I’m just not sure how to create something like that or where to do it. Again, thank you so much for your time and support!
Much thanks,
CCA -
AuthorPosts





