Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Bruno FRICK
MemberHi,
That’s perfectMany thanks ????
Bruno FRICK
MemberHi,
Thank’s its ok !!And last question : Now I can change the size of the caption, how can I change the size of the box ?
Best regards !!
Bruno FRICK
MemberHi,
Sorry for my late answer
So I’d paste the code (both) but nothing changes see my website : http://www.cielmonordi.fr/lecif
The size of the caption is still the same and ther’s no transparencey.Many thank’s in advance
BFBruno FRICK
MemberHi,
Thank’s for you answer.
I’ll try ans let you knowBF
Bruno FRICK
MemberHi
Thank’s for you quick answer.
For my first question it’s not the number of words I want to display but it is the size of the box and the size of the font . I’d like to define a smaller bow and/or a smaller font to display the caption.
For my 2nd question I’d like to change the color of the box and and keep the transparency of the color of the box
Best regards
-
AuthorPosts





