Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Omar Arouna
MemberI don’t want the author of post to display.
https://beninplus.info/cameroun-la-coupe-dafrique-des-nations-aura-bien-lieu/Omar Arouna
MemberThanks I got it working. I had to add a line for archive; blog and pages so I can remove them as well.
ThanksOmar Arouna
MemberThanks perfect fit. it works.
Best regardsOmar Arouna
MemberThank you for the fix. It works but only partially. I was able to reduce the image header to an acceptable size by reducing the padding to 40px. Now I have a black banner as image with the page header.
I would like to be able to change the color of that banner to a color that blends better with my site or or make it transparent and change the page header to another color than white.On another matter, on the footer as well I need to be able to change the color of the footer image from black to another color- I am talking about the part where the “information” “quick links” are displayed. I need to change the color to a color of my choosing and reduce the size.
-
AuthorPosts





