Welcome to Theme Palace Support Forum. We will do our best to asist you with any issues/bugs related to the use of our themes and plugins. Unfortunately we do not provide support for customizations or using 3rd party plugins.
I wanted to let you know that I think I may have resolved my issue by tinkering with it, haha.
IF YOU RUN INTO THIS ISSUE, HERE IS HOW I FIXED MINE (WordPress 2020):
– Go to www.(yourwebaddress).com/wp-admin <– I know I probably don’t have to explain this, but just in case, you go to your website with the handle /wp-admin.
– Find the “widgets” tab, should be under “appearance”
– Drag and drop all of your widgets into another sidebar menu (I put mine into the secondary sidebar, as I am not currently using it).
– Then after that, use another tab on your browser, and refresh your website page, go into the customization screen, and then open up the widgets tab on the side. It should be all back to normal. Then you can go back to the widgets page on the wp-admin tab.
– From here, just drag and drop all of the widgets back into your Primary Sidebar, one-by-one, refreshing your other tab as you go. That’s just to make sure your widgets are properly working upon re-insertion, and it should be good to go!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.