Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
TravelGirl
Memberok, this was the link that I was given.I think it might be easier if I’m given a refund so we both can move forward. This is not working. thank you
TravelGirl
MemberI appreciate your time and understand that we need to post under each topic. Thank you for the link. I’ve uploaded the template as directed, download all the plugins, and then went to follow directions to set up site like demo and I don’t have any of those components, including the slider for the home page etc.
TravelGirl
MemberHello, I know this is not the place to post this but it’s the only option that was given. I really like the Travel Eye Pro template that was in the demo, and would like to set up my site to look very similar to that but I don’t have all the components to make it look like this, (yes I’ve downloaded and activated all the plugins), nor do I have time to keep going back and forth on a message board to solve the challenges.
I’ve built many sites so this isn’t my first time using a template, this one looked pretty straight forward but it’s become really frustrating. If possible I like to actually talk with someone so I can make this work; this would be my first preference OR have a refund please.
Thank you -
AuthorPosts





