Home › Forums › Free Themes › Clean Commerce › Menu and Carousel Issues
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by wensolutions.
August 11, 2017 at 6:08 pm #50256tamoriParticipant
(1) The WooCommerce-generated “custom links” (Cart, Checkout and Contact) pages not appearing in Menu.
(2) Can arrow thru Product Gallery okay. However unable to select individual product, and place in cart. Navigates directly to carousel after product is selected.
(2B) Also “comment” post appears with camera dimensions for. How to disable this feature?
Hoping to launch site next, please help. Thank you.August 13, 2017 at 1:14 am #50344wensolutionsKeymaster
Hello @tamori ,
The WooCommerce generated pages will not automatically add to the menu you have selected to display .
For this you need to go to Admin Panel > Appearance > Menus and add the the WooCommerce pages to the menu you have selected to display .
For clear info refer to the Screen shot :
Also as we not clear with your Second and third query please explain your issue with the proper screen shot . Please post your site URL as well so that it would be easier for us to inspect .
Have a good day .August 14, 2017 at 5:43 pm #50620tamoriParticipant
Thank you for your help with my “menu” inquiry. I followed your screenshot and it worked !
(2) When you select a single product, can arrow thru Product Gallery okay. However unable to select individual product, and place in cart. Navigates directly to carousel after product is selected.
This page is fine, entire gallery is visible here:
But this is navigation is not correct. I like to be able to scroll through the carousel. But want to be able to select a product, add to cart, then go back and scroll through carousel.
(2B) Also “comment” section camera dimensions appear for product. How to disable this feature?
Thanks for any assistance you can provide.August 15, 2017 at 3:08 am #50659wensolutionsKeymaster
When we inspect your URL we found that the page is not the shop page . The images are placed forming the gallery . As it is not the shop page it does not have feature of Add to Cart section .
Your actual shop page is the link given below .
Since it is the shop page it has by default Add to Cart section . So pages other than shop page does not have feature to show Add to Cart section . To make the Add to Cart option appear you have to add the product through Woo-commerce > Product which will display in shop page.
Hope this clears up the confusion
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.