Home › Forums › Pro Themes › Onefold Pro › Translate previous and next
- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 4 months ago by wensolutions.
November 10, 2017 at 10:23 am #57981
I made a website in Dutch. On this page http://www.museumstaal.nl/nieuwe-staringkoepel-wandeling-voor-museum-staal/ you see the buttons ‘previous’ and ‘next’. I want to translate this in ‘vorige’ en ‘volgende’. Can you please help me?November 12, 2017 at 10:29 pm #58097
The theme is already translation ready and can be translated to any language.
In your theme file you can find the .pot file theme file. Using this file you can translate to any language you want.
For this follow below steps .
– Download Poedit
– Launch poedit application
– choose “Create a new translation” option in the application Screenshot : http://imgur.com/a/mMfXs
– Browse for the provided .po file
– Choose translation language Screenshot : http://imgur.com/a/uwfwG
– Find strings to translate from the list and provide translation string in Translation Box. Screenshot : http://imgur.com/a/hZS2S
– save the translation
– copy the .po and .mo file generated by the software in your child theme’s languages folder
Finally, in your Admin Dashboard > Settings > General > language, make sure the desired language is chosen and save your settings.
Hope this helps .
Have a great week ahead.November 16, 2017 at 5:01 am #58433
I’m sorry, I don’t understand this. I can’t find a .po file.November 16, 2017 at 5:37 am #58435
Please follow below steps :
– Install poedit software : link : https://poedit.net/
_ Open the software and click in Create New Translation as in the screen shot :
– Now chose desired language :
– Find the string and then save it in the language folder .
– Now you will have .po file that is generated by the poedit software .
– At last finally go to Dashboard -> Settings -> General and on the bottom you can see Site Language option change it to your language.
Hope this helps.
If you have any confusion further , please let us know.
Best Regards!!November 16, 2017 at 6:12 am #58437
Thank you for your help, this explanation was very useful. But I still see Previous and Next instead of the Dutch translation.November 17, 2017 at 1:10 am #58508
After generating the .po and .mo file you have to rename the mo file by following the syntax .
You can also refer to below link for any confusion in naming .
Hope this helps .
Best Regards!!November 20, 2017 at 6:07 am #58749
Thank you very much, it works!November 20, 2017 at 6:32 am #58751
Glad we could help you .
If you have any issues further, please feel free to post your queries and we will happily help you further.
We will really appreciate if you could help us too by rating our theme in WordPress repo here:-
Best regards !!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.