Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
bfausett21
MemberAgain with the Woocommerce, we would prefer not to go back to a plugin that did not work as desired. So what I am getting from these interactions is that we may have to look into a theme which is a better fit without all the conflicts.
bfausett21
MemberWe only have 5 menu items now as we deleted one and as far as the drop down menus, there are currently only two, soon to be three. The problem is that they do not display if I move them one position from the left. Also, I have sent you a login for the site
bfausett21
MemberAlso, if I move the Shop link four from the left all the drop downs are there, three from the left I only have one drop down
bfausett21
Memberhttps://americancaliber.com/
https://americancaliber.com/wp-admin/nav-menus.php
Update of the site, still doesn’t workbfausett21
MemberWe are using ECWID as our storefront, Woocommerce will add an unnecessary conflict, is there another way?
-
AuthorPosts





