Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Cory Luba
MemberI have confirmed the update is working and the header is working as expected. Thank You again!
Cory Luba
MemberThank You!
Cory Luba
MemberHi,
I have disabled all but the plugins necessary for this theme and it’s still occurring. I have tried to reset and reinstall the entire template, importing demo content to no avail. The image seems to be pulling from https://themepalacedemo.com/biography-pro/wp-content/themes/biography-pro/assets/img/banner.jpg when you Inspect Element, and I’ve tried numerous pictures to replace it and none show. This only happens on the homepage, and I even disabled my CDN and have it directly accessing the site.
Cory Luba
MemberTry now: https://coryluba.com/
Cory Luba
MemberHello,
My website is hardcoded to https://themepalacedemo.com/biography-pro/wp-content/themes/biography-pro/assets/img/banner.jpg, even when I change the image in the Admin Panel > Site Identity > Header Image, as you mentioned. My custom images are not changing on the homepage only.
Take a look here: https://coryluba.com/
-
AuthorPosts





