Forum Replies Created
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
May 27, 2019 at 4:16 pm in reply to: How can I change the titles (address, phone no) of contact section #98643
John Clayton
MemberPerfect! That worked a charm – thank you for pointing me in the right direction, I was aware WordPress was good with multi languages, and your tip was the final “glue” that made it fall into place. 🙂 Happy!
May 27, 2019 at 4:16 am in reply to: How can I change the titles (address, phone no) of contact section #98614John Clayton
MemberHi
Thanks for the quick reply. The fields I’m talking about at in fact part of the theme – NOT the plugin.
Specifically; here:
<ul class="contact-info"> <?php if ( ! empty( $options['contact_address'] ) ) : ?> <li> <?php echo myself_pro_get_svg( array( 'icon' => 'location' ) ); ?> <span class="title"><?php esc_html_e( 'Address :', 'myself-pro' ); ?></span><span class="address"><?php echo wp_kses_post( $options['contact_address'] ); ?></span> </li> <?php endif; ?>specifically, I refer to this line:
<?php esc_html_e( ‘Address :’, ‘myself-pro’ ); ?>
I know I can change the file, but this isn’t the right way – how do I correctly put a German word in for ‘Address :’, it’s something to do with the pto / mo files?
Thank you.
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)





