Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
micha009
MemberHello,
I have the same problem!
The mobile menu link on our website doesn’t work. The hamburger menu is there but when you click on it nothing happens. We also use a child theme.
Could you please offe the screen record above?
>>>
As you can see in the screen record few lines of JS code is missing in the theme file
https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/18024339?key=aa34aa83836fce6e336e631d7ff85f21micha009
MemberHello wensolutions,
I was just deactivating the license and after that I replaced the URL.
Everything is fine now.Thankyou 🙂
Michamicha009
MemberHello wensolutions,
thanks for your answer.
I tried to replace the URL, but it is not possible to delete or edit the URL:
https://prnt.sc/katm0i
Should I deactivate the license and after that can I replace the URL?Cheers,
Michamicha009
MemberHello,
can you please answer me??
I bought a license Key and installed the theme into a certain folder in the phase of development. As I switched the domain to the root file, the license got inactive!
Can you please help me?
I bought the license for the domain, not for a certain folder.
Thankyou,
Micha -
AuthorPosts





