Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Pavol
ParticipantHello PSINK,
it is ok now,
my message with links was published later (due to moderation), meanthime WEN theme fixed it…Regads
PavolPavol
ParticipantHello PSINK,
you can see the issue on links below, just go to menu.
On my page (Menu “FOTOAPARATY” or “PRISLUSENSTVO”):
https://flexaret.sk/On another page (Menu “ABOUT THE LCCB” or “CONTACT US”)
https://www.lccb.org.au/Do you see the problem? We would need uprgent fix. Thanks.
Regards
PavolPavol
ParticipantHello,
WEN themes fixed this and provided new update 2.2, so upgrade your theme to newest version
Thanks Sangeeta from WEN themes.Regards
PavolPavol
ParticipantHello Ricky,
no, I a ma waiting for support help to fix this problem. Hope someone will answer soon…
I see that more people using Synology Dark theme have this issue (when I checked custom links found here in Signify Dark forum).I did backup before updating theme, but…. I restored all wordpress files (including themes direcotry) and whole MardiaDb, but this problem continues… So I don’t know where this theme settings is stored, but I can’t revert it.
Regards
Pavol -
AuthorPosts





