Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
roaringlamb
MemberI used your free plugin for Call to Action. I don’t want any sections on my home page. I want three call to action buttons on the front page. If you see the page at http://www.hsga.net it is only missing a way to add those three buttons.
roaringlamb
MemberYes I turned off the page link option on purpose. I wasn’t looking for sliders or blog posts. I used one slider since it made the page look right. I’d like to turn it off and use a normal home page setup if it didn’t have the white space for a blogpost by default. The way the home page looks now is lacking only one thing, I want three call to action buttons on it.
The final section of the website is going to feature youtube videos, and .pdf files that I hope they’ll be able to see asap. I’m only attracted to the big image look on the home page, the menu style and the ease of use. Your theme was the only one of several that got me this far. The classified ad section, the photo gallery (showcase) and a members contact list are the only other features the website will offer. Not going to write any posts, sell any pictures. It’s going to offer our members a place to learn animal care, to show off their animals and offer them for sale.
-
AuthorPosts





