Forum Replies Created
July 2, 2020 at 10:01 am in reply to: Problem with Image #3 in the “About” Section of Front Page Customizer #127657
No, that does not solve the problem with this theme for me. I don’t want any active images because the five images are not centered horizontally — if you visit the site, you’ll see that the images are off center.
I only want four images like the FREE version (all of them non active).
I need to have the “About Section” in this paid version work like the free version?
I will email you a screenshot of the problem with this paid theme.July 1, 2020 at 3:39 pm in reply to: Problem with Image #3 in the “About” Section of Front Page Customizer #127620
I forwarded my screenshot with support ticket number and link. Thank you!June 30, 2020 at 10:01 am in reply to: Problem with Image #3 in the “About” Section of Front Page Customizer #127504
Impossible to install another app on my device. I’ve downloaded my screenshot and only need to forward it to you. This is an expensive theme and it would be nice if it worked correctly. Is there a support email address so I can attach the screenshot?June 29, 2020 at 10:05 am in reply to: Problem with Image #3 in the “About” Section of Front Page Customizer #127420
How do I attach a screenshot image to this trouble ticket?
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by SuzieQue.
I uploaded and enabled a “Site Icon” that shows on the browser tab, but now the “Intro Loader Middle Image” does not display.
I’ve upgraded to v2.09 — thank you for the new version. Now I have another problem that didn’t exist in the template’s previous version.
1) I’d like to modify the size of the site-title.
2) I do not want the site-title to be a link.
3) I might want to put a logo in place of the site-title text, but I can’t find where I can make the switch.
Please advise me of how to make these three changes.
I found a temporary workaround myself for my problem #4 about the frontpage links, but the CSS is also not right. Your instructions within the template gives the wrong URLs for the frontpage anchors and your code needs to be corrected so the template creates the correct links, which are missing when the template is configured when making it live (and so the CSS works correctly. It’s frustrating that I have to to fix the code the code myself after paying for the template.
Also, I still have trouble with the following from my original technical support request above:
2) I’ve selected full width for Default Layout and full width/no sidebar for Single Page/Post Image Layout but I can’t get rid of the “To Add Sidebar Widget (and click here buttom)” on any interior pages of the site.
3) I cannot get rid of the banner image on interior pages even when I select “no image” and ALSO delete the image in the Customizer. The image remains on all interior pages.
5) How do I get the social media links to open in a new browser window?