Hello, I got a lot of things to fix, so help me.My website is https://centroscq.org
1) In the header, i would like to have social icons and in the setting doesn’t appear the “social menu” button;
2) in the header as well I would like to delete the phone and the address icons;
3) the slider makes the image with too opacity. I would like to restore it at 100% clear;
4) there is too heigh for the footer, I would like it lower;
5) about the social icons in the footer, I need to delete the phrase “STAY CONNECTED” and replace it with another one and I don’t know how. I would like to try as well to move it a bit on the right, aligning it at the text on the left.
Thanks a lot.
The issue #2 defines the issue of showing the map call and email icons even when no data is provided for the fields in the top header bar. This issue has already been resolved in the theme latest version.
Regarding the “Social Menu” menu loaction, please make sure you have installed and activated the “Jetpack” plugin first as the social menu location in the theme has been provided by Jetpack plugin.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.