Home › Forums › Pro Themes › Biography Pro › Slider text –
Tagged: biography pro, header text slider.
- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by wensolutions.
June 30, 2016 at 11:45 pm #11810
I have been looking all around and i am unable to find where i can change the actual text for the slider. Help please 🙂June 30, 2016 at 11:52 pm #11811
The answer to your query has already been addressed on the documentation of the theme. Please read the instructions properly so that you can get your query resolved.
Hope it helps.
Best regards.July 1, 2016 at 2:10 pm #11841
Yes I have looked over the document as well as had someone else read it over. the third line can not be changed. I had to disable the third line.
I am unable to change the third line on the slider. It only shows for the first two lines.
Please help.July 2, 2016 at 1:01 am #11867
Well, there could be some mis-configuration in content selection that is not showing the content from the selected option.
Please confirm the option you have chosen i.e. either from Page or Category.
How to select slider from page?
1. From Customize section, go to Header Text Slider and inside that option there is Select Text Slider From Page.
2. Now, select the pages from which the page title will be fetched as text slider.
How to select slider from category?
1. From Customize section, go to Header Text Slider and inside that option there is Select Text Slider From Category section.
2. Now, select the category from which the category post will be fetched as text slider.
Hope this helps!.July 2, 2016 at 4:40 pm #11886
Im not new to wordpress however i have to say this fetch for the slider content in order to modify a small paragraph of text seems like a lot more work that what should be. it is the same way for the content on all the pages. perhaps I am doing something wrong though. I upgraded to pro because i thought it would be much easier. Is that the way it is throughout the entire site?July 2, 2016 at 11:54 pm #11895
You are not doing anything wrong. And yes the theme does display the header text color from these two options only!
That is because we cannot provide you a custom content creating option because of various negative reasons.
If you do decide to change the theme any day, you will still have the content you used on the theme. But if we provide you option to change the header text slider content from customizer itself, when you change the theme your changes will not be there in another theme.
Hope you understand.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.